L1 Visa is Suitable For:
- L1 Visa for Foreign national executives being transferred to the U.S. to manage an organization or a major function or division of an organization
- Foreign national managers being transferred to the U.S. with L1 Visa to supervise work of other supervisory, professional or managerial employees, or who manages an essential function, department or subdivision
- Specialized Knowledge employees of companies outside U.S. that have related U.S. branches, subsidiaries, affiliates or joint venture partners coming with L1 Visa
- Employees and partners of international accounting firms of course using the L1 Visa Services
- Multinational companies to transfer foreign national executives to manage an organization or a major function or division of an organization in the U.S.
- Multinational companies to transfer foreign national managers to supervise work of other supervisory, professional or managerial employees, or who manages an essential function, department or subdivision in the U.S.
- Multinational companies to transfer L1 Visa employees with specialized knowledge such as, its products, research methods and marketing techniques
L1 Visa – Reviews
“Applying for an L-1 Visa was a daunting experience with so many bureaus advising different information. US Visa Centers advised us what was required and were very helpful. Take care.”
“Information that i found at Us Visa Centers helped me gaining the L1 Visa without any problems, thanks for making my life easy and dreams come true.
Benefits of the L1 Visa
A. You may legitimately come to the U.S. as an L1 intra-company transferee and at the same time, lawfully seek to become a permanent resident B. You can freely travel in and out of the U.S. while on a valid L1 visa C. Your dependents can live with you in the U.S. D. Your spouse can apply for a work permit by filing Form I-765 and engage in employment L1 Visa